Originally Posted By: Mignon
I'm glad Tyreese wised up and figured out what a scum the Gov is. I'm wondering what he will do know? He only has his 2 men with him now.

Are you all surprised that Andrea took her own life?

The actor who played Tyreese was on Talking Dead where I just found out the character is a part of the comic book series of WD. I'm thinking he'll be around for at least a few more episodes. Maybe his sister won't????(guessing).

I sure am sorry to see Andrea go. I think it sounds like Andrea to want to "do it herself." She knew she had to go wanted to be the one to do it. frown I loved how she evolved into a character who wasn't afraid to kick ass. wink Tho, I suppose the real kick ass female would have to be Michonne. Truth is I would have guessed Michonne would go before Andrea. Then again, part of the greatness of this show (beside the excellent acting) IS you really don't know what to expect.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon