Originally Posted By: cheech
he is still the manager for wu tang clan member ghostface killah

the Clan has a lot of history with OC and other crazy types

The clan were real gangsters so they have alot of nefarious individuals around them. I listened to an interview with rza once where he basically said all of them including associates were ex felons. it says something about them if he felt like having them around him would protect him from reprisals.

I think your right about caruso still managing ghostface killer.

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/bloggers/2009/09/the-wizard-of-telling-on-people/
"In my post the other day about the new Ghostface Killah video, for “Stapleton Sex,” I speculated that the S&M theme may have been the work of some perv white kid in the Def Jam, maybe one of the same douchebags who get paid more money than I’ll ever make to full up my inbox with shit I couldn’t use if I wanted to. Then it occurred to me, yesterday afternoon, while conducting some unrelated pr0n research, that “Caruso,” credited as the director of “Stapleton Sex,” is probably Mike Caruso, the FBI informant who used to manage Cappadonna.

Remember? The Wu had to cut ties with Cappadonna, when they started having a lot of legal problems all of a sudden. That’s when he moved to Baltimore and became a cab driver. There was a big story about it in the Village Voice, back when I was in college. I remember I walked past Mike Caruso on the street behind Union Park in Chicago, when I was at the Intonation Music Festival in 2006, and the guy I was with (no homo) pointed out that it was him. I didn’t realize Ghostface continued to work with Mike Caruso after it was revealed that he’s a snitch. But apparently he did and he still does.

Probably the only way we’ll know for certain if this is a big deal, on the level of the T.I. and Rick Ross controversies, is if the Smoking Gun turns up documents on this guy Caruso. Maybe they can get to the bottom of whether or not he was involved in them being investigated for gun trafficking back in the late ’90s. Part of the (endless) fun of the Alfamega outing was the speculation that he might be responsible for T.I. being in the joint as we speak. This would be a case where an informant actually did cause legal problems for a rap group.
"