Originally Posted By: Tally
Excuse me Ivy, but just because SP might have had knowledge of something doesn't mean he needs to report it here, to you, or anyone else. Maybe he had a reason for not mentioning it or maybe he thought he already had, who knows. Doesn't mean he didn't know about Joey just because he didn't clue you (the forum) in.

Nothing against you, but I laughed at your commnent about his insight. As someone who has lived in Philly all my life it wouldn't surprise me at all if he knew. Not everyone talks about certain things the feds aren't aware of yet, especially on public forums.

If you can't see the inherit problem with somebody not saying Merlino was the real boss for all these years....when everybody including the FBI and George Anastasia thought otherwise...and then says they knew all along AFTER it gets released to the public....there's something wrong with you too. Anyone can see spmob didn't know. He wishes he did. He's acting like he did. But he didn't. If he had reason to not say anything before, why even bring it up now? Answer: He's simply trying to get undeserved credibility. I've seen it probably a hundred times now from various local guys on the forums. They can't help themselves.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 04/01/13 11:07 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.