Originally Posted By: spmob
I never posted about who was boss during merlino trial or after his conviction. Never thought that was a question for debate

Why wouldn't you think it was a question for debate? Pretty much everybody believed Ligambi was the boss. And various articles over the years, including from Anastasia, said so. But not a peep from you about it...until after the FBI released new info last year. Then, all of the sudden, you and the rest of South Philly knew all along. rolleyes

You also didn't answer my question. When merlino got locked up . ..who did the FBI have as boss of the philly family?

When Merlino went to prison, and before that when he was indicted, the FBI had nobody as the official boss; as Natale had flipped and he had been the official boss previously. That's why Merlino was indicted as the acting boss at the time.

And thanks for going back and checking on my old posts teach. You have a sickness but search all you want I never said otherwise. Joey was boss when he went away for 14 years

I only did so to prove how full of crap you are. You're a textbook example of what I'm always talking about. A local guy from a given area exaggerating the extent of his knowledge. You kill your own credibility.

Last edited by IvyLeague; 03/30/13 11:39 PM.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.