Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Got a funny feeling Nicodemo will do his time like a man, from what I've read he's a tough kid and loyal, time will tell.

He just past the 40 mark...hes got a young son and daughter a young beautiful wife ..Old-Timers came out he saw what happen to them will people remember him 20 to 40 years from now?(SAYING HE WOULD GET OUT) I don't know? I've been held at CFCF where hes being held which is the county joint and this is a state case...I'm sure considering who he is he'd be more comfortable in a Federal Joint...but the feds obviously already starting building a case when they took the big shots down..I'm sure a lot of wires were tickled by younger guys " Things are going to be better now!" etc etc...I'm just saying doing a google search of someone n given their track record doesn't hold any weight in a position like this?

Whe Ligambi was steering the ship did he look out for his nephew or his interests? NO? So they bring in half a mick to do the job n would be out in a year ..When you go down as a group its a lot different to go down Solo I think the mindset changes? I dunno

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."