Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Scorsese
I kind of forget that there are other cartels other than just mexican and columbians. I think we might start seeing more brazillian gangsters stateside in the future.

Obviously there's various races and ethnic groups involved in the drug trade here in the U.S. But when it comes to who's bringing the drugs in and being the main wholesalers initially, it's mainly the Mexicans in every part of the country except the northeast; specifically from New York/North Jersey and northward into New England. The Mexicans have already supplanted the Colombians in South Jersey/Philadelphia and southward into the mid-Atlantic states, and even rival the

The Mexicans are pretty prominent in the Baltimore/DC and Northern Virgina area.

Colombians in South Florida now. The Mexicans already have a strong presence in the northeast and it probably won't be too long before they are the top traffickers there too.

The Colombians may still maintain a presence along the east coast or may pull back even further. The Dominicans will probably continue to be major distributors for the Colombians and Mexicans. The Asians are significant traffickers in several cities scattered across the country but it's usually drugs that don't bring them into direct competition with the Hispanic groups; specifically high-grade marijuana and ecstasy.

"Some of those guys, they didn't go off their blocks. They wouldn't go out of their own neighborhoods-I'm talking for fifty years." - Henry Hill