AL East: Tampa Bay Rays
AL Central: Detroit Tigers
AL West: Los Angeles of Anaheim Angels
AL Wildcards: New York Yankees and Baltimore Orioles

NL East: Washington Nationals
NL Central: Cincinnati Reds
NL West: Los Angeles Dodgers
NL Wildcards: Atlanta Braves and San Francisco Giants

Honestly, I don't believe that the yankees will not make the postseason unless they make a really really big trade. Cincinnati will most likely choke or barely make the postseason by wildcard.

A lot of people are saying that and looking at their lineup, I can see why. However, the rotation and bullpen are fine (as of this writing). Furthermore, they "should" be getting Granderson and Texiera back around May (they'll miss a month). It's a LONG season.

I'm not sold on the Blue Jays at all even though everybody else is. Dickey was a good trade and Buerhele has pitched in the AL before so he knows what he's getting himself into. What about Josh Johnson? Can he stay healthy? How's his stuff going to translate to not only the AL, but the AL East? Melky Cabrera's off the juice (hopefully) so his numbers are going down the toilet. And how are Jose Reyes' legs going to hold up on that astro turf? Too many questions that need to be answered.

Oakland could make the postseason again but it'll be difficult to replicate last year's success - just ask Baltimore but I'm picking them anyway. Texas lost a lot of offense too and they haven't replaced it so I'm not picking them either.