The Waltons of Bay Ridge. This show makes me wanna puke. Its a recruiting ad for the NYPD. The Pops and his cranky ways, Magnum and his itty bitty homespun wisdom by the fireplace. Kids are all Cops or DAs and Danny he some take no prisoners commando bullshit so he can do what the fuck he wants and he bends the rules cos hes a tough Irish fuck but he always be pissed cos the perps be in and out of the hole quicker than a stiff cock on a conjugal visit in a prison trailer park. Thats life asshole.

Whats more I'm sick of these moping cops and these shows the justice system cry never lets the cops catch a break. Yeah we get it. Its all the usual all American picket fence bullshit we know the Irish cops are hard ons, the Italian cops be bumbling goofballs owing cabbage to the bookie or pullin some wisecrakin shit that backfires cos they be actin the jerk off chattin up the broad on the streets and the next thing you know he's let a criminal mastermind slip through the cracks cos he got the digits and a big grin on his puss but the commando Irish cop saves the day and makes him look like a douche for thinking with his dick all the time and not searching the handbag for the grenade thats about to become the desert for some Wall Street trader who has a bunny boiler wife with a grudge and a grenade and wants to turn him to soup before he has a chance to finish his damn soup. Then golden boy saves the day and then Pops gives the sermon and then thank you for Sunday lunch and goodnight everybody. Same shit, different week.

Nah, not for me. Dont get me wrong, it aint the worst show I ever saw but even NYPD Blue was better and in truth be told I thought that show sucked ass. Bring back Hill Street Blues thats what I say. Put is simply this is like Desperate Housewives for Irish Cops. I cant believe theres a Sopranos writer attached to this. I'm Irish but I gotts say I dont like this.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin