Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
I'm really hitting a wall with my bodybuilding/powerlifting. Hit a decent size for my frame which is an ectomorph but would love more size and strength. currently 6 foot 1 and 200 pounds. Tried most supplements, currently I'm on serious mass by gold standard, along with their normal protein shake. Also take C4 as a pre and Celltech for creatine.
Me and my house mate have been considering juicing recently but can anyone suggest how to break through your bodies natural barriers without? I do a lot of compound powerlifting and also bodybuilding.

What i can suggest if you want more size and strength (who doesnt) is this. You want more size you need to not only eat the right foods but you need to be eating enough and never substitue quality solid food with a protein shake EVER.Allow yourself a cheat day once a week and eat whatever you want.You need to be consuming about 1.5 to 2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight per day.Like cottage cheese?Tolerate it?Eat a couple servings of it before bed with crackers or whatever,it contains casein protein which breaks down in your body slower than whey,therefore providing your body with proteins throughout the hours you are asleep.Bottom line:EAT EAT EAT!
And to build more strength i know you say you do a combination of powerlifting/bodybuilding as your style of training. Are you taking atleast one day a week in the gym to work on your one rep max,like on the bench,or with your deads or squats? You should if you really want to up your strength.