Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
It's common sense. Somebody who is so "hooked in" they they knew Merlino was the official boss - something the FBI didn't know - isn't going to be posting away on internet forums. Some people were throwing darts in the dark and one of them happened to hit. These guys get a million things wrong but never bring it up afterward. They get one thing right and they think it sets up their reputation for life here on the forums.

You really are like talking to a brick wall. I can't believe someone with such high moral values is such a know it all. You don't have to be "hooked in". Common sense my ass. How are you so sure that someone with knowledge on the topic wouldn't post to an internet forum? You couldn't know that. And this topic has come up before so its not like we were talking about something new. Your just upset that you got it wrong. panic Your head is so far up the Feds ass that you would need a pair of clamps, some lube and a vice grips to get you out. Everyone IN South Philly knew that Joey was the boss before he went away. It wasn't until after Joey went away that it got cloudy. And lets get something straight. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WORRIED ABOUT THEIR MOB INTERNET FORUM REPUTATION! You cream over it. I am glad your getting off somehow. That shit gets backed up. lol