Originally Posted By: DE NIRO
Is it wrong to feel sorry for Merle,, was a sad way to go for him, was hoping that he would go out a hero saving Rick or something, but he did take out eight men, as the Gov says.I felt sorry for Daryl having to kill his Zombie brother.

There's going to be all out war next week..

I don't think it's wrong. I hated Merle, but in the end it appears he was more or less trying to redeem himself. I think seeing his brother more on the straight & narrow, and observing the tightness/closeness of Rick's people made him think twice. Oh, and I think Mishonne (the most dialog she's had), convinced him to let her go. He wanted to help Rick & the gang by getting the Governor himself. I felt really bad for poor Darryl. frown

Finale looked interesting. By the previews it LOOKED like the Governor & crew are at the prison but Rick and his gang didn't seem to be there. Hmmmm Looking forward to seeing it.

Btw, starting tonight and thru the week A&E are running WD from season one. If you know anyone who wants to catch it from the beginning, tonight's the night to start. smile

http://movies.amctv.com/schedule-mobile/...+Dead&tz=PT

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/25/13 02:56 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon