Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Originally Posted By: Ghost_Town_Jimmy
There was a NY news crew who did a short documentary/news story about the Gemini Lounge,and the woman who was living in the apartment let the camera crews in for a tour.she said the place hasn't been changed,except for new paint that is...If I am able to find it I'll post it here.

I'd love to see that Jimmy. So if you can ever locate it that would really be great to watch.

The shit that they say happened there, personally i'm not sure i could ever live there like the woman you mention from the news video. I just think about what Montiglio said about going over there to eat or for a pickup and when he glanced over there were 2 bodies hanging in the bathroom getting their blood drained. And what did Roy say, something like "Don't worry they're not staying". Pretty twisted shit.

I'm having a hell-uv-a time finding the video clip.It was a segment on a news show(ie 60 min etc...)and they actually did an interview with the woman who was renting it at the time.If I'm able to find it,I'll post it. If anyone out there happens to know the clip I'm speaking of, please post it.
Thanks.