First of all how a hit can be compared to Casey Anthony. I just found this site and a lot of people have a lot to say when they have no clue what they are talking about I shouldn't even be on here but I got my balls twisted now. All you people that made your comments back in January first of all you should keep your mouth shut when you don't know what really happened. There is only maybe 2 to 3 people that do know. And as for Nic don't get your hopes up that he will flip even though all of you want him too because your life is that boring or your a wanna be. The streets talk too much South Philly is the worst for it. Its been 3 months since this happened and all anyone knows is what the Media tells you or the streets tell you and neither of them know shit. Its actually funny to read some of the things that some people said. He did not pull the trigger we know for a fact because the feds did a GSR test on his hands and clothes and it came back negative. He has family that lives close by to where the person was killed maybe he was driving home. You cant believe everything you hear on the news or the streets. The FEDS can do what ever they want they can tell us that there was a gun and a mask in his car but none of us seen it with our own eyes. And for assholes that had something to say about Nic being in jail and being a bitch think again I don't care how out numbered he is you don't know him he would die before that happened. So why don't everyone just sit back and wait for his trial and whatever happens happens.