It was Greg DePalma's crew that initially got involved down there, Cheech. His son, Craig, who I've posted about quite often on these boards because he's such a cautionary tale, was already running a strip club here in the Bronx called Pretty Woman. But when they got to Scores they were pretty much cursed from day one. The Albanians killed a bouncer down there. Nice Italian kid. And from there the bad publicity was the beginning of the end of the crew's involvement.

High profile "nightclub." Innocent kid gets killed. Shakedown rumors start. When the Feds found out that Craig was a soldier in Junior Gotti's crew, it sent them into a frenzy because of Gotti's last name. It was one of the catalysts for Junior's downfall.

As for books, try "Jack Falcone," but I'm not sure. I'm speaking more out of neighborhood and personal knowledge. And as for you, Cheech. Stay out of the strip joint business. Dirty game. And I'm not even talking about the wiseguys whistle.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.