Viceguy, first off let me introduce myself so you may understand me. I am what you would call a modern Archie Bunker, I've always catagoriezed ethnic groups into Micks, Wops, Jews, Polacks etc. it just happened don't ask me how. My wife says I'm a racist and she should know. She is don't know the word for it anymore, mixed, Morena, Mulatto, half breed or whatever other term you want. Her mother was Italian her father was half African( São Tomé) quarter Italian and quater Spanish( from Spain) my wife was raised in Venezuela and moved to the States where she was lucky enough to meet and marry me. Our children are darker than most that are non classified "African American" think if the movie Me, Myself and Irene. Not that dark but its glaring when were all together. So with all this rambling here is my point, and I specifically noted all the origins to make my point. I tell my children DAILY, "it's not what you are, it's who you are" I want them to understand that message clearly.

I want them to understand that message because while yes the economy is brutal these days success is out there for ANYONE willing to work for it. "The Man" isn't creeping around any corners keeping anyone down. Those days like the Mob are pretty much gone. It's almost nonsense to even use the excuse today!

"Because I'm the Boss"

Tony Salerno