Originally Posted By: Skinny
Whats with all this racial tension anyways? We got it in like 6 threads now. lol

It all started when I came out...

Skin, we can't lay it on the boards for provoking anything not already evident in society at large. Further, any honest expression about anything should be no call for condemnation long as its aired within the context of the discussion of OC matters and not meant gratuitously to hurt or inflame. Frankly, given the nature of the subject it's somewhat puzzling the matter is only now rearing it's head.

That some folks, even those of the decent sort, have ambivalent feelings about Blks, ie, welfare, violence, etc., is news to no one, for sure. But not talking about it helps, how? What it does do is insures it will be forever remain a cause for alarm when it does come up. And it will, as we see here.

Look. I don't want to read a rant about Blks this and Blks that, spewing hate for the sake of doing so, but certainly a cat saying I feel this, that, or the other because or this, that, or the other, wish I didn't, but I do, is another thing altogether.

I'm not here to make nobody like me. If it happens, cool. But if I can get just one dude to understand me, and me, him, well, then, it's been a good day...he said, as he climbed off the soapbox and gleefully turned back to composing the thread he'd begun moments before about collusion between the KKK and southern OC families...they're really gonna luv this one, he said with a twinkle in his eye.

Last edited by Viceguy; 03/19/13 11:19 AM.

N..... or no, bastard had balls, shame to kill him...
I got nuthin', I got nuthin...

Coming to bb is like going to the dollar store. You came for one thing, but once in now youse cant leave.