SPOILERS (3/17/13)

Great episode. The opening scene with Andrea/Mishonne puzzled me at first, til I realized it was a flashback. Glad to see Andrea siding with Rick but The Governors assistant (the geeky guy) sure gave up Andrea easily. Geez, don't trust that guy with a secret. rolleyes Was it him that started the fire?

Exciting cat & mouse scene between Andrea & Governor in the warehouse or wherever they were. But damn, just as I thought Andrea was home free.....BAM!! uhwhat Rick looked like he thought he saw something at first, as he was standing guard at the prison. Talking Dead indicated (and likely so) that he maybe thought he was seeing his visions again and disregarded whatever it was he thought he saw.

Anyway, I think it was one of the superior episodes last night. Very good right down to the ending. Didn't you just know as the camera moved in the dark that it was definitely leading to "something?" Love it!! smile

TIS

Oh, and good move on Andrea's part for leading The Governor to the door with all the walkers behind it. lol

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/18/13 01:49 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon