My son while he was in college fell for a girl from Tasmania. The home of the Tasmanian devil and assorted other animals that can kill you. Plus it was freaking far away from Brooklyn, and the Knicks , giants, Yankees and boars head cold cuts. :), and his father and mother.

She invited him to go there and live there with her. I saw pictures of the house it was right on the water looked pretty nice.

My son wanted to go. I wanted him to stay here. I was paranoid that he goes there and some animal would kill him. We have plenty of animals here that can kill you who walk around on two feet. But animals are different you can't deal with them.

I gave him a thousands of reasons to stay here instead of telling him no. He would not have listen to my advice any way. So I basically bought him so he would stay.

You know there are a lot of good looking women everywhere including here in Brooklyn.

I don't believe there is only one woman in the world that you can love and be happy with. There all over the place. I tell my wife that when she pisses me off.

Only the unloved hate