Has anyone else tried Christopher's cough remedy of 10 Valerian tea bags which is supposed to be the equivalent to one Valium?

I just had to try it. I know its gonna make me sound a right nut but there it is. I thought it was a good idea and tried it.

One night of no sleep the insomnia hit me on top of it I was coughing my guts up and realized when I went to the cupboard that one of my good for nuthin family had swiped my Xanax so when I found these Valerian bags in there too that episode struck me and I decided I'd try this remedy instead.

Only I put 30 bags of Valerian tea into my mix instead of the recipe of 10 advised by Doctor Moltasonti and drank it with a coupla shots of whiskey after havin it stew for 30 minutes.

Taking off the lid and thinking this brew should be enough for the lights out I drank the cup. It hit me a little and I felt kind of woozy but not in the way 3 Valium and a shot of whiskey would make me.

I had to go back for more and by the time I drank enough tea bags to conk me out truth be had for the same price as those boxes of tea I coulda bought enough drugs to knock me out for a whole damn week. Not that I'd recommend it don't try this at home etc... and in fact the truth is I rarely resort to taking pills these days.

Nah, I wouldn't bother with it again. Those health Food stores are a racket in themself. No wonder he ended up scoring the drugs. probably worked out cheaper for them.

Moral of the story don't take medical tips from the Sopranos.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin