Are they hiring like they should be hiring. In fact they are down sizing again. My son runs the east coast for a firm you would know. It is very big in Europe. He cut 70 percent of his work force.

He saw the hand writing on the wall even for him. He resigned last week and is starting a new job on Monday. They actually think they can run most of their USA business from England.

On the housing market people are starting to buy again. How many of those mortgages are conventuals where you have to put 30to 25 percent down none.

The housing bubble burst because I'd salli Mae has that problem ever been fixed? Not that I know of so it can continue to fail.

Since the job market is not good you can not be tied down to an area when looking for work. So buying a house in this economy in my opionion at least is a big mistake.

How much is Obama care going to cost when it fully kicks in do we know that yet. Some people say it is going to help destroy the economy. Another entitlement that we can't pay for.

Well I will be dead in the near future so some one else will have to worry about it

Only the unloved hate