Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Originally Posted By: TonyG
Originally Posted By: Skinny
Like seriously what is to be gained from ur home town mafia being the strongest. Does that make you proud to be from chicago? Why root for these guys? They wouldnt root for you. Hell they probably dont even root for each other. Whats the fucking point? Why are you proud that chicago has a powerful crime family? I hate seeing fuckin nerds on here goin around calling other nerds fanboys bc everyone is on here bc of some kind of interest in this thing. Im not worried about any kinda morality about how one makes a living, you do what u gotta do. But ur not gonna see me go "Boy i wish the decavalcantes will regroup in the shadows and i will defend their credibility to my grave!"... Its fuckin stupid and childish. Grow up. Shits getting old

+1

Time to get off your high horse here bud...the Outfit is probably the last reason I'm proud to be from Chicago. Hell the Blackhawks and Michael Jordan are better reasons to love this city. Or the fact that our pizza is better and we aren't a bunch of fashionable assholes like you east coasters.

If it were up to me, I'd like the Outfit to dissapear forever. I got family in construction I got family down at McCormick Place...they suffer because of the Outfit and the corruption they spawned. It's an embarrassment to have back to back governors of different parties go to jail. Sure I prefer them Italian criminals the ghetto gangbangers we see nowadays, but just because one advocates one family is stronger does not mean they are a "fan." So please do yourself a favor and stop calling me one.

+1