I'm currently reading his book. I have heard it would be a great book from a few people. I'm getting towards the end and most of the stuff im sure is true. I'm having a hard time believing his story of him personally killing Roy DeMeo just randomly one day after they ate at a restaurant. Wasn't it proven that it was done at a relative of Nino Ganji's? With one of the Gemini Twins being the shooter or something like that? I might be off but i thought that was the legit story and now here comes Kuklinski saying he did it? I realize he had alot of people not careing wether he lived or died towards the end of his life but im pretty sure if someone just killed him out of no were there would have to be some retaliation since he was made guy right? Wouldn't DeMeo's crew be extremely pissed off if he was just randomly killed one day without anyone giving the ok to do it?

Also in his book he claims to have been the one that shot Carmine Galanti, I thought the contract was given to Joey Massino and his group?

Then there is the Paul Castellano hit which he also says he was apart of and i thought Sammy Gravano released the names of the guys him and Gotti sent to do that shooting?

I just hate bullshit facts i like the know the true story cam anyone help me piece this stuff together and is he telling the truth was he really there for all of these legendary murders? Im not seeing it. I just usually lurk around here and soak up information and i know there are ALOT of extremely knowledgeable people on here people that know alot about these specifics murders and i just want to know what really happened or what really SUPPOSEDLY happened.

Last edited by beanx; 03/15/13 01:59 PM.