Originally Posted By: SnickersMagillicutti
Originally Posted By: jmack
Originally Posted By: SnickersMagillicutti
If I had sensitivity to the cold, who says I can't wear a ski mask? I mean do I want wind burn on my face? Who says I can't protect my face as much as I want?

Are you profiling me now as a killer cause I wanted to stay warm and wear a ski mask? Whos says that I can't?

Who also says that there is no chance that I was afraid of the man that died? DO I want him to know who I was? I mean I could be deathly afraid and cold so I wear a mask in the neighborhood. Unfortunately he threatened me and yelled evil words so I ended up in an argument and a gun went off.

That easily could happen. Anything is possible.

Good luck selling that line.

Not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Okay, kid, you made your point. You're rooting for the guy to get off. That's your prerogative and that's okay. You're entitled to it. But let's not be ridiculous here. The evidence is overwhelming. And your ski mask theory is moot because it's now official: He's been charged with First Degree Murder. If he's found guilty he's getting twenty five to life. They can even ask for the death penalty under the statute if they're inclined (although I doubt they will).

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.