Originally Posted By: cheech
Megale got in trouble for messing with Harry...Harry wound up snitching...been to harry o's and beamers many times as i worked in downtown stamford in 06-09...

Harry is a fuckin bum, kid. He owed both of those places to a tough old Irishman named Billy Smith. Billy was completely independent, yet his shy book rivaled anyone's in Stamford's. He made an absolute fortune in air conditioning and refrigeration, then put the money on the street---lol.

Billy's dead going on twenty years now, so he's well before your time. Anyway, he looked out for Harry Farrington like a son because Harry was close to the biker crowd in Fairfield and they helped him collect his shy back then. But in the end, Harry fucked him too. I said that guy was a piece of shit twenty years ago (to his face as well as behind his back, in case anyone is interested), and I was right.

And for the record, for such a big guy Harry couldn't even fight a little bit. He was only tough when his biker buddies were around. I saw him get knocked cold at Pellicci's one night by a guy half his size. He tried to beef about it until he found out that he couldn't do anything about it lol.

Originally Posted By: cheech
everyone knows harry o's is a whore house with poker machines but they let it be

why?

Because Harry was a fucking snitch the whole time, long before Tony Megale came home from jail (and tried to help the ungrateful cocksucker).

I knew he was a rat twenty years ago, and I'm not just saying that. You guys all know me here. I rarely get excited. But that guy is just no fucking good.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.