Originally Posted By: Benny_Eggs
Originally Posted By: Camarel
Originally Posted By: Benny_Eggs
Originally Posted By: JoeBuster
There is a Tommy Pitera prison interview and it was posted on Philip Carlo's website shortly after he died. I was very surprised to see it, There was brief narration by the same women that did the "Iceman" documentary... His voice was not odd at all. I read so much about it in the Carlo book that I expected Michael Jackson's voice to come out of him but it there was nothing unusual about it! then a few weeks later it was taken down and never heard anything else about it. The interview lasted no more that 2 minutes and basicly Tommy said they put him away for life because he kept his mouth shut (which I believe)

Damn I woulda loved to see that interview!! Yea I did enjoy reading Carlo's books, mostly because he wrote about guys I was very interested in (Pitera, Casso, Iceman, etc) but I do realize alot of the shit he wrote was a bit fantasized (very fantasized in the Iceman book) but still enjoyed em. Someones gotta be able to dig up that Tommy Karate interview tho!!

You might be able to buy it directly from the channel that conducted the interview that's how aposter here got a hold of the Casso interview.

Tru tru...ill give it a try thanx Cam

No problem, good luck. smile