Organized crime is very different now a days, well atleast in Canada. They do punch in and out every day, at legitimate businesses. I remember one of the biggest surprises to me was the surprising amount of skilled tradesmen that make up organized crime groups. Carpenters, roofers (Hells Angels make excellent roofers. I kid you not). They run businesses and they run them well, they are involved in flooring, renovation and so forth. Ofcourse you can mix in some real estate, cafes and restaurant ownership.

Don't always look to the old image of no show jobs, limited work ethic and the endless card games. The reality is much different.

Southern Ontario locals may recall a certain flooring company (who was well regarded in the business and the community for some excellent and professional work) that hit the news a few years ago when its owner was charged from a drug bust that had product worth over a million dollars.
More recently, another employee was also arrested, Nicola Nero.

Okla: Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them?