Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
I'm curious how Gotti's proffer session became public knowledge. They're supposed to be confidential and you would think that the next guy thinking about going to one might have second thoughts about it because of fear it would become known. But i guess the feds couldn't resist making Gotti Jr look bad. Releasing that information on his session could of potentially gotten him seriously hurt or worse. The Feds sure can play dirty when they want.

SCUMBAGS is more like it. And I'm no mob apologist. I'm around these assholes all my life and I say as much when I feel the need. But what's right is right. The Feds don't care who they put in harm's way as long as it doesn't affect their bottom line.

Craig DePalma had a proffer session in Atlanta, changed his mind, and they fucking outed him anyway. Being labeled a rat led him to hang himself. And the poor kid lingered in a coma for seven and a half years before he died. His blood is on their hands mad.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.