Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: Giancarlo

They should of hit that half a rat after he sat down with the feds in that proffer session back in 05. Maybe he didn't go through with ratting but he sure as shit was thinking about it.

You would be surprised at the number of guys (from all 5 families) who have had proffer sessions with the govt and ultimately dont wind up cooperating.

Actually it wouldn't surprise me at all these days. But if they gave up info then they're rats too.

Capeci said Junior gave up Angelo Ruggiero and 2 other guys for killing a witness. Junior crossed the line and just because Ruggerio was dead doesn't matter to me, Gotti gave him up and god knows who else. In my book he's a rat and i bet his father would of agreed with me on that. His old man must of been rolling over in his grave.

Wouldn't they have to give up something solid and proveable in their proffer sessions so the government knows they're being straight-up with them? If so,basically everyone who's ever had one is a rat regardless of the fact that they backed out.

Last edited by Ghost_Town_Jimmy; 03/10/13 04:07 AM.