Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Can't beat a silenced 22 in the noise department but then you run into the question.... is the 22 a strong enough round to use on a important job. Personally i don't think it is and if you want to use a silencer equipt piece i'd go with a silenced 9mm or maybe even a silenced 45. Even a .380 auto round is better then a 22 in my opinion.

But then again you run into the problem of possible jamming with any of the auto handguns. But if noise is a concern you might have to use one since you can't use a silencer with a revolver. It just won't work because of the escaping gases between the cylinder and the barrel.

Wouldnt use a .22 on anything bigger than a small rodent. Unless the guy is like tied to a chair and theres no chance of him runnin out the door... 22s are just weak. Shoot a squrrel with one, they get hectic, climb a tree and die. Even with a good shot, where u paralyze them or something, they still squirm for a while. Iv never seen a squrrel hit with a 22 just, die. I honestly cant see shootinf someone with a .22. Ive seen a cow get shot in the head with a .30-06 and still get up a few feet. The body is weird. Ive got a s&w .22. Old target pistol my dad gave to me. Def not something id keep under the seat. Id like to get a glock with a real light trigger pull. Maybe 4, 4.5 in barrel. In 9mm. What is that a 20? 21? I get em mixed up. Put a laser under the barrel to weight it down when firing. Not really talking about guns to kill ppl sorry, just a rant haha