Originally Posted By: Immobiliare
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Originally Posted By: olivant
Does anyone else have this problem? Sometimes I select a quote and then try to post a response after the quote. But, when I punch a key the content in the box will jump upward so that I can't see the letters I just typed in. I have to move the letters into view using the slide bar on the right. It only happens once in awhile, but it's real annoying.

Oli,
Although I don't have that problem now, but, it's happened to me a couple times in the past here on the BB. I think someone suggested clearing my cookies but even that didn't work. I haven't had the problem lately but don't know how it was corrected. Glad to know I wasn't the only one. I know exactly what you're talking about Oli. It is VERY annoying.
TIS

I also have this problem. I agree with how annoying it is!!

Same thing with me too. When the response hits a certain length between the post your quoting and your response you get that jumping upward effect. When that happens i just write out my post on notepad and then just copy and paste it into the posting/reply box.

I've been thinking about switching to Chrome too. Most people i ask seem to really like it.