I liked how this episode focused mostly around Andrea and her divided loyalties, what her former group think about her and all.

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
SPOILERS FROM 2/24 EPISODE

Not a bad episode. With Carl confronting him about his leadership, I think maybe Rick will make a turnaround. Yet if anyone else is to lead, I'd go with Daryl.

TIS

I really liked that short scene but I doubt Rick will listen, Daryl will be a good leader! Daryl and Hershel!

Originally Posted By: Mignon
I am liking Hershel more and more with each epi. He told Rick just how it was and how he needs to get his head together. And I am dis liking Andrea with each epi. WTH is her problem? she had a golden opportunity to do away with that douche Gov.

Hershel is the man! He's like Walking Dead's Gandalf! (whatever that means LOL)
I guess Andrea still has feelings for the gov.

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
DD,

I don't think they showed them leave but remember Rick kind of got mad and said they couldn't stay? I THINK they just left cause I don't remember a specific scene showing them leave either. confused I'll bet they end up catching on to the governor and helping Rick in the end.

TIS

Thats exactly what I remember. It wasnt clear if they were actually going to leave after Rick said that.

No they didn't show them leaving, I was like what are they doing outside? and then I remembered that scene.
And now that they're aligning with the gov, do you all think the gov will kill them AFTER he gets all the info he needs from them or use them in his attack on the prison?

I miss Axel orange