Originally Posted By: cheech
Remember this fellas. And I know a lot of you guys don't have the first hand experience and that's ok. But don't believe everything these guys say on taps and what the FBI says. Not saying its all untrue but.......

A guy I know that I am close with tells everyone he's broke. Meanwhile he's making a killing. A lot of people cry poverty to keep the wolves at bay and so clients don't think your so rich they don't have to pay

Not saying I'm right in Gary's case I'm just sayin. Don't believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. Or something like that.

Originally Posted By: cheech
Remember this fellas. And I know a lot of you guys don't have the first hand experience and that's ok. But don't believe everything these guys say on taps and what the FBI says. Not saying its all untrue but.......

A guy I know that I am close with tells everyone he's broke. Meanwhile he's making a killing. A lot of people cry poverty to keep the wolves at bay and so clients don't think your so rich they don't have to pay

Not saying I'm right in Gary's case I'm just sayin. Don't believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. Or something like that.

WELL SAID