Originally Posted By: cheech
All speculation. U could be right. Just saying don't believe everything you hear that's all. These guys are all liars and con men.

oh yea absolutely

this reminds me of the skins tapes where ligambi told a story about beeps, see below:

"He told a story about Vincent "Beeps" Centorino, a down-on-his-luck member of the North Jersey faction of the Philadelphia mob who, Ligambi said, "was selling cakes out of the trunk of his car."

"I can't make three cents with him," added Joseph "Scoops" Licata, 71, a mob capo to whom the aging Centorino reported.

Licata, a codefendant in the pending case, drew more laughs when he said, "We'll run a benefit for him."

In that same conversation, Ligambi made an aside about Centorino's girlfriend, describing her as "the broken-down broad he was going out with in Florida," and complained about how Centorino had cornered him at a mob gathering in South Philadelphia.

"At the Christmas party we had, he was sitting next to me," Ligambi said. "He was giving me a ditty how broke he is.""

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 02/25/13 10:18 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.