Originally Posted By: Frankie_Five_Angels
Is Willie Marshall in the open... or still in Program?

Willie left the program YEARS ago. He's a lot more discreet than guys like Kenji and Paciello, but he does go back to Yonkers every so often.

Willie is the perfect example of when these guys create their own rats. He didn't do anything wrong. They forced his hand. The Feds found all that cash in his basement and his partners tried to paint him as a "dope dealer," or a "steroid head," so they could deny having anything to do with that money. Well, the latter may have been true, but he was about as much a dope dealer as Spongebob Squarepants.

Something like 40 guys were indicted in that case. At least half the Westchester and Bronx faction of the Gambino family. And they tried to hang the brunt of it on, and these are Willie's own words here, "a two bit leg breaker for the mob." They fucked him good and they paid the price.

Willie told the Feds to shove the Program up their asses pretty early on. And to be honest, I have more respect for a guy like that than a guy who begs for protection after he rats. Just my two cents. Sorry for the rant but I always liked the guy.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.