Here I made a chart of the Castelvetrano family in the 90s. But there might be one HUGE mistake about the capos: I read a book published in 1993, before the trial and the convictions, so they changed many of the surnames. In the book they call the 2 capos "Saverio Riesi" and "Peppe Nicastro". Saverio Riesi must be Saverio Furnari, but I still don't understand who Giuseppe Nicastro might be. In the family, as I read, there were 2 high-placed members named Giuseppe: Marotta and Clemente, i think it's one of them, but who? Anyway, I put them both on the same level on the chart because another book states they later had more or less the same power.
Also, I found no mention of who the underboss of the family might have been. But I read that, when Francesco Messina Denaro went into hiding, the consigliere (Vaccarino) became acting boss.

P.S. I hope Matteo Messina Denaro won't find and kill me for the mistakes I may have made in this chart grin

And here is a chart of the Catania family in the 80s. I made it according to this document which contains the interrogation of Antonino Calderone, the former underboss of the family.

http://archiviopiolatorre.camera.it/img-repo/fondo_zupo/Sez._I_serie_0001_Vol_022.pdf

Strangely, it seems that according to him at the beginning of the 80s Santapaola only had 1 capo, while in the 70s they were at leat 2. Maybe the other one went with Alfio Ferlito and his group.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."