abe, take note, I could give a shit. Don't take this the wrong way but there ain't no urgency to alert me every time some guy connected to the Irish mob scene in Dublin decides to move home.

Keep me posted with the Irish scene by all means but there's a limit to what grabs my attention. If there is somethin going down worth reading about I'll be sure to check it out.

But this story as such as it claims to be can be summed up in three words...'guy moves home'. He's moving from the outer city to the inner city. Good for him. I sometimes wander about making the move back to Dublin's fair city to get back in touch with my roots too. Glad somebody somewhere out there is living the dream. But is this property news a newsflash?

No-one got clipped, no-one got busted and by the looks of it no-one got news either.

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 02/21/13 09:52 PM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin