Originally Posted By: Frankie_Five_Angels
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
For instance, Richie Fusco was pretty tight with Greg DePalma. They were partnered at the old Westchester Premier Theatre, and much later they had a joint together over on Boston Road, near the Pelham line.

Was that the Crazy Horse?

No, but back in the early '90s, Greg's son, Craig, had a club at the same location as the Crazy Horse. At that time it was called Pretty Woman. Prior to that it was an Italian restaurant called The Pine Tree (not to be confused with the Pine Tavern) for years and years. Today the owners aren't even Italian, let alone LCN connected.

Craig was partners in that club with Fat Pete, who eventually ratted. Pete's the guy who introduced Greg to "Jack Garcia." When Garcia wrote about it in his book he changed Pete's name and the name of the club. I'm not sure why because, even if you didn't know him, it's all a matter of public record anyway.

Pete's another cooperating witness who's living out in the open. I won't post where, but everyone pretty much knows (hey, at least he's not blogging like that Kenji, or living the high life on South Beach like that piece of shit Paciello). Greg and Craig are dead. Junior Gotti's out of the life. So truth be told, Pete really doesn't have too much to worry about anyway.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.