Quote:
Sean South, I said 250 members Criminal Action Force could have looks like there could be more as 200 criminals in this few square miles of Dublin and we know that CAF has done hits, bomb attacks all over the place.

Hundreds of criminals live in Dublin some hits CAF were said to part of.

Gerard Eglington, Declan O'Reilly, said in this report they have 100 members that is without the gang who killed Alan Ryan or other gangs.the Real IRA CAN NOT WIN THIS WAR FACT.

Hey take it easy Abe lol What the fuck do you care less you got a personal stake in all this crap? Let it go.

As for the war you mean the war on drugs or this feud that they keep hyping up in the press? And what's with these clips you keep posting talkin bout this 'Mr Big'. No offense but don't you think these guys need to hire an agent to make em actually sound like they mean business? A few badass nicknames to promote this thing with a bit more pizzazz wouldn't hurt, no? I mean when these CAF boys new general 'Mr Big' has the same pet name as one of the lead characters on 'Sex And The City' you gotta admit it don't exactly do an awful lot for their street cred.

Listen seriously though I don't disagree cos nobody wins a war on drugs. If the American Government can't do it how the fuck can an IRA movement that is up against the G-men the Brits with all the millions of surveillance shit and billions they pumping in to preserve this peace and the manpower they haves at their disposal these days?

The IRA are still around and the two worlds cross over all the time so this war nonsense is just hot air anyway. It's just the way things go down in that world is all. They aint been run out of town thats nonsense the fact that the Brits had to cancel their flag demonstration in Dublin cos of threats by the IRA is a sign that they ain't going nowhere and thebusiness as usual in Dublin as far as the politics goes. Theres just as big a trade in selling papers on this shit these days remember that. Half the shit they printed about Alan Ryan was bullshit.

The simple fact is the drug gangs ain't going nowhere, the drug trade ain't going nowhere so like drug warfare in Dublin, New York or any other city the Ferris Wheel just goes round and round.

They had all this shit in the 80's. Martin Cahill was the bum they built up and then he got popped and then someone else gets popped and once one 'Mr Big' gets slain there'll be someone else to come along. They'll probly calls the next one Incredible Hulk or some shit.

Keep us posted Abe wink

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 02/18/13 11:55 AM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin