first.sonny [juliano] is still a skip,he was a bath beach guy.he came up close to pope and frank d.he was made skipper because frank vouched for him.his guys are staten island or long islanders for most part.but his club is still active on cropsey.sal is close to the blonde and the good looking guy.he has construction business,and trucks.wont go into more detail on that. gus was joe butchs favorite,gus runs his crew,vinny got out of line to the kid.cant blame him.lol. lou is a ozone park guy.he comes from 'wagons' crew.

I think most of the second question is public record.when danny went in,johnny g.stepped up. when the little guy went in he had lenny,blaise,jimmy,and crazy ernie.lol. jimmy just caught a pinch from exposing himself to skins.so now its len and ernie.both are on borrowed time.one of those canarsie kids just went bad.he was dealing on the sneak.fat lous crew is watched by someone else,but that 'hits close to home' so i wont andwer that.sonnys main guy is his nephew bill.

no nobody will ever just 'shut down' in florida.

jack is still a skip.still doing 'his thing'.lol. he does what hes told,he has enough respect to keep his crew from being 'poached'.he will never be anything more.not while the old man calls the shots.

if you dont know those names,try google.it works for ivy league.hoPe i helped.