The people who never tip never tip. The people that do get that little bit of extra service.

If the service is good I always over tip. If it isn't i still tip but not over tip. Because I might need the service later.

Years ago when my kids were young they were in our pool. A stray dog wanders in and I hear the kids screaming. I freak I go to pool with a baseball bat like a cricket bat but it's not flat smile I try to chase it away then he shows me his teeth. So I did what had to be done. I get the kids out of the pool. Then I bag the dog up and put it in a big a garbage can. The garbage guys councils can not take it out for what ever reason. Grease them the doggie is gone.

I ask them can they do the same thing with a human being they laugh. They had new clue I was dead serious.

When I was a kid there was a furniture mover who did that service. He was a good guy. He lived in our tennament building. None of us had cars so everyone once in a while he would fill up the back if his truck with people from the building and take us all to the beach. His daughter is still alive.

He also removed bodies from the murder scenes after they were killed to make extra money. Give him a call have truck will travel. His daughter never knew that about him

Only the unloved hate