Random rant here, but in the UK Thursday is bin day. The day the councils take our rubbish(trash) away. Here we have big green plastic wheely bins that fit on the back of the trucks ans are easy to wheel about. On Wednesday nights i always leave our bin at the bottom of the drive, because if i put it on the edge of the kerb it would block the pavement(sidewalk). Once the bin chaps have emptied the bin they always leave it lying in the road, the lazy bastards!!!! imagine what would happen if i left the full bin in the road the night before?? My wife has rung the council and basically got fobbed off and i tried having a word with the bin crew and got told to f**k off sick

Basically they say because i don't put my bin on the kerb they just leave it cos they have to walk an extra 2 yards to get it. I explained that the pavement is narrower at our end of the street and if i put the bin on the kerb people would not be able to walk past!!!

Anyways stalemate it is. Just have to get on with it. Makes me angry though, and it takes a lot to get me annoyed!!

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!