Originally Posted By: JacklynnPetropoulos
Oh my love! You are very right and yet so wrong. It would take me a good hour to type out a fantastic answer for you (or him if I were pretending to represent him). And I would have to read up on more of the specific details of the case. But, I will say from the outset, the feds generally only charge a case if they can win it; hence why the feds have a great conviction record. So when they lose, as they did just recently, they take it as a major blow.

I will take a little more time to reread your response and reply with a more substantive response. And I am by far not 'big shot' and I am the first to point out how corrupt lawyers are.

Finally, you may be better off representing yourself in a case, if it werent for all the procedural and evidentiary rules you will be required to know and comply with despite your lack of training. Which is why most self-rep cases fail. Now, there are, and I have personally seen, some defendants during sentencing cite the statutue number and precise language of a law and some judges have even been known to say that appeals written by prisoners on their own behalf are often better than those writtten by any attorney.

Expect my response in the near future, counsel! smile

Don't pay no attention to me I was just bustin your chops. You see I wriggled out of a few tight corners in my time so now with such profound wisdom in mind I like to think I can cut through the crap and do the Houdini on any charge no matter how slam dunk the case.

If a lawyer unraveled this guy out of this jam I would be impessed. If they got a plea down to third degree I'd be impressed. But anyway it's nice to have this insight from someone who really does knows the law. Great to have your input Jacklynn smile

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin