This is the story I saw on the news! And I look up to see this image and still now cant help my giggling.

[img]http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/17540226/mob-talk-ralph-natale[/img]

Now, mind you, in December 2008 I learned that my one time highschool crush was one of the Fort Dix Six and was trial - him and his brother (another one of the 6, both attended my 15th bday party at my house). Meanwhile, in Dec 2008 I was finishing up my third semester in law school and a year later found myself in a mock trial advocacy course being taught by known other than my former crush's defense attorney (who was also the attorney in Rabbi Neulander case the 2nd time around).

Those are my little claims to fame. My Fort Dix Six story is an interesting one; more so than my running past good ole Ralphie.

"Goodfellas don't sue goodfellas. . . . Goodfellas kill goodfellas." ~ Salvatore Profaci in bugged NJ mob lawyer Sal Avena's office

“This was the Volkswagen of racketeering charges” ~ Def. Attorney Ed Jacobs, Jr.

"Meanwhile, I got the uncle who wants me out of the way.... Great family, aren't they? This is what it's all about." ~Louis "Bent-Finger Louie" Monacello

"It was a wholesale annihilation.... How many times do they want to be beat? Because I'm frankly getting tired of it. They went fishing for Joe Ligambi, and the jury gave them Gary Battaglini.” ~ Def Atty Christopher Warren