I grew up in Cherry Hill and Mt. Laurel. I used at Cooper River to stay in shape as a lifeguard. My dad was a frequent guest of the Irish pub Connie Macks, and I took the place over as my go to spot once I turned 21.

One of my mentors is retired Secret Service and local expert in polygraphing and unofficial "friend" of some of the Philly boys. Ron Previte invited him to his daughter's wedding and my mentor was like thanks but ill have to pass. Previte once asked if he could sit in on the organized crime course my mentor teaches. Lol. Quite the celeb for being a helluva state witness.

I had no clue it was Ralph until I saw him on one of George Anastasia's Fox29 Friday night MobTalk sessions in maybe 2008-2009. When I heard George say Cooper River I looked up and lost my breath and then lost it laughing. Once I commented on Ralph, and my dad said, you can only hope one day you are that physically fit at his age. (my dad doesnt remember this). My friend and I would run around the entire lake and he perhaps made it around a quarter before we passed him.

I do miss those days. Thanks for the walk down memory lane. =)

Ahh, I didnt know it was state charges. I have been distracted researching the old old timers (i.e., the Morellos) for a crime author and my own research in terrorism. When I finally realized the Ligambi trial was going on and was ready to go see if I could squeeze in the courtroom it was too late as the case was already with the jury.

"Goodfellas don't sue goodfellas. . . . Goodfellas kill goodfellas." ~ Salvatore Profaci in bugged NJ mob lawyer Sal Avena's office

“This was the Volkswagen of racketeering charges” ~ Def. Attorney Ed Jacobs, Jr.

"Meanwhile, I got the uncle who wants me out of the way.... Great family, aren't they? This is what it's all about." ~Louis "Bent-Finger Louie" Monacello

"It was a wholesale annihilation.... How many times do they want to be beat? Because I'm frankly getting tired of it. They went fishing for Joe Ligambi, and the jury gave them Gary Battaglini.” ~ Def Atty Christopher Warren