Oh my love! You are very right and yet so wrong. It would take me a good hour to type out a fantastic answer for you (or him if I were pretending to represent him). And I would have to read up on more of the specific details of the case. But, I will say from the outset, the feds generally only charge a case if they can win it; hence why the feds have a great conviction record. So when they lose, as they did just recently, they take it as a major blow.

I will take a little more time to reread your response and reply with a more substantive response. And I am by far not 'big shot' and I am the first to point out how corrupt lawyers are.

Finally, you may be better off representing yourself in a case, if it werent for all the procedural and evidentiary rules you will be required to know and comply with despite your lack of training. Which is why most self-rep cases fail. Now, there are, and I have personally seen, some defendants during sentencing cite the statutue number and precise language of a law and some judges have even been known to say that appeals written by prisoners on their own behalf are often better than those writtten by any attorney.

Expect my response in the near future, counsel! smile

"Goodfellas don't sue goodfellas. . . . Goodfellas kill goodfellas." ~ Salvatore Profaci in bugged NJ mob lawyer Sal Avena's office

“This was the Volkswagen of racketeering charges” ~ Def. Attorney Ed Jacobs, Jr.

"Meanwhile, I got the uncle who wants me out of the way.... Great family, aren't they? This is what it's all about." ~Louis "Bent-Finger Louie" Monacello

"It was a wholesale annihilation.... How many times do they want to be beat? Because I'm frankly getting tired of it. They went fishing for Joe Ligambi, and the jury gave them Gary Battaglini.” ~ Def Atty Christopher Warren