Originally Posted By: Vigil
Well, I hear what you are saying, and maybe Polisi was/is a moron and maybe Hill was a lying degenerate, and maybe not. But I am pretty sure they know/knew a lot more about it than we do.

Their testimony has to count for something. After all they knew these jokers personally.

Well sure they know more then i or we do. I never said i knew anything about it. But that doesn't mean what he does say is the truth.

I'm really not trying to start an arguement with you over Hill, all i'm saying is don't believe everything that clown said was the truth.

Hill wasn't there when they killed DeSimone, so how can he be 100% sure about who was there and who wasn't? I doubt anyone told Hill the real details. I'm sure he heard rumors that were going around though, but who really knows. With that lying sack of shit Hill i don't believe anything he said as a fact unless it's backed up with a second source. But maybe thats just me, i don't know. Over the years, after each interview he did i found him less credible each time he talked. I really did.

And Polisi is just saying what Hill said, he wasn't offering any new info on it. But he did say he believed Henry.

Ok? Take care.