Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Originally Posted By: spmob
Pizza, not sure if I said it on this site or RD but word on the street is that Gino has been a CI since his prison stint and that the hit was sanctioned by someone, Joey or Joe or whoever....that I don't know. Supposedly Nicodemo was not the shooter. From what I hear he has lost 15 lbs. My buddy works for same company as Nicodemo did and works with his Uncle. His Uncle went to see him. Suposedly they are going to charge him with 3rd degree murder. It was still stupid for keeping everything in his car but for the cops to catch him as he was going into his house is imppossible if he drove straight home. He most likely had the shooter jump in his car, drop him off and then went back to his house. Nicodemo lives very close to where the shootig took place.

I'm not a lawyer but even if Nicodemo was only the driver for the hit it's still first degree murder.

If it was a preplanned murder against a police informant it doesn't matter if he was only the driver as far as i know. Anybody involved in the plot is as guilty as the shooter himself, at least thats what i believe to be true.

Any lawyers here? Opinions?

No lawyer but I'll throw my hat into the ring and give you my two cents anyway.

If I was in his shoes I'd play it like I didn't know shit about no hit. That's Nicodemo's defense right there hanging by a needle's thread. And he has to cling to this as if his life depends on it cos he ain't got shit else to say by the looks of it. Soon as he gives up any inkling he knew what was about to go down he is wrapped up in a murder one rap so tight he may as well show up in a ribbon bow so gift wrapped would he he be for the slam dunk.

The invisible trigger guy (whoever the fuck he be)was as far as the defence knew just paying the guy a friendly visit.

They have the gun or guns whatever, they may have prints the fuck do I know but what no-one can prove for 100% is that this Nicodemo fella knew this was gonna go down before he took his friend for a spin to pay this guy a visit.

So he has deniability to a certain degree unless he's got eyeballs on him that place him in a picture frame as the guy who squeezed the trigger. How this plays in court is not exactly a smooth denfense cos it's gonna be tough to convince a jury he never knew shit about the hit going down.

Put it this way it wouldn't be the shock of the century if they were to do plea him down to third degree way I see it.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin