I have recently read 2 books about the 'ndrangheta in the province of Cosenza which have some rare photos and descriptions of less known facts about the mafia wars in the 70s and the 80s. So I made some charts (incomplete, unfortunately) and translated a couple of pages from one of the books so you understand what are the charts about:

The Cosenza province has been the last one of the Calabrian provinces to end up in the grip of the ‘ndrangheta. In 1903 86 people have been convicted for gang association. Their leader was Stanislao De Luca, a young man from a good family, aided by one Francesco De Francesco, nickamed “za Peppa”. The clan had initiation rites similar to the ones of the “picciotteria” of Reggio and Catanzaro.
After that, the criminal organizations remained unnoticed for a long time. From the 30s to the 60s one of the most feared bosses was Luigi Pennino, a freelance photographer, very good at using the knife.
The clans drew attention to them again when Luigi Palermo, nicknamed “Zorro”, a boss who made career under Pennino, has been killed in Cosenza 14 December 1977. It was Franco Pino, a young ambitious gangster, who ordered his murder. A war without quarter started. The Muto clan of Cetraro, the Basile-Calvano of San Lucido and the boss Giuseppe Cirillo (the trusted man of Raffaele Cutolo’s New Organized Camorra in the Sibari area) took the side of Franco Pino and his main ally, Antonio Sena.
The Pranno brothers and the Vitellis, the Africanos of Amantea and the Serpas of Paola chose to take the side of Franco Perna, the killed boss’s nephew-in law instead.
The war continued until the end of the 80s. Dozens of people have been killed, including a 12-year-old boy, Pasqualino Perri, the son of a businessman close to the Pino-Sena group. Another significant episode of this violent conflict was the murder by the Pino-Sena group of two members of the Reggio ‘ndrangheta the 6 August 1983 in Scalea, at the request of the clans of Reggio Calabria headed by Pasquale Condello and Giovanni Fontana. In Cetraro, Giannino Lo Sardo was killed, chief secretary of the Public Prosecutor’s office in Paola and Comunist councillor, an enemy of the clans of the Cozenza province.
“They only kill each other, it’s better to wait”. That’s what was often heard in Cosenza during the 80s. The fighting clans hunted each other like beasts. To kill the enemy, before he kills you.
At the end of the 80s, after dozens of murders, a “pax mafiosa” (mafia peace) was established, although it was short-lived because of the detachment of the Bartolomeo-Notargiacomo group from the Perna-Pranno-Vitelli clan. It was then that the murder of Sergio Cosmai, the director of the Cosenza prison, was committed. “My husband”, Tiziana Palazzo says, “has been killed by the ‘ndrangheta because he was a state official who believed in the respect of the law”. Before Cosmai’s arrival, the imprisoned clan members of Cosenza lived by small and big privileges. 21 June 1983 there was a mutiny. The prisoners wanted the lengthening of out-of-cell time. The director of the prison decided to use severe methods. Some prison guards used batons to convince the prisoners to re-enter their cells. Even the boss Francesco Perna didn’t avoid being beaten by the guards. And he remembered this very well. “I want a 12-caliber sawed-off shotgun” he is alleged to have said in prison “because when I will shoot him, I have to disfigure him, I must reduce him to such conditions to make him unrecognizable”.
12 March 1985 Cosmai was killed by a Perna clan hitman while he was in his Fiat 500 on the way to take his daughter from school.
The second mafia war was also a massacre. One of the most ferocious episodes was the murder of the brothers Stefano and Giuseppe Bartolomeo, 24 and 26 years old, kidnapped 5 January 1991. The bodies of the two brothers were dissolved in acid, as the murderers Aldo Acri’, Ferdinando Vitelli, Angelo Santolla and Mario Pranno declared. An underage boy, Francesco Bruni, was killed in November 1991 to take revenge on his father, considered responsible for the death of Francesco Carelli, close to the Pranno-Vitelli group. He was 16 years old. He was found with his throat slit, strangled with an iron wire in a ravine among the woods under Montescuro, one of the tallest Mountains of the Silan highland.
During the operation “Missing” in October 2006 a quarter of the century of mafia wars in the Cosenza province has been reconstructed, with the arrest of the bosses Giuseppe Irilli and Domenico Cicero, top members of the former Perna-Pranno clan, and the brothers Michele and Pasquale Bruni, bosses of the homonymous clan. Francesco Muto, the boss of Cetraro, and the bosses of San Lucido and Paola, Romeo Calvano and Giuliano Serpa, were also indicted.
Thanks to the decimation of the ‘ndrine of Crari, the so-called “gypsy clan” took over the drug trafficking. Only in December 2007 the antimafia law about the assets sequestration was applied for the first time.

The end of the 70s:

The Pino clan during the 80s:

The Perna clan during the 80s:

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."