Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

Boy, one of my real regrets, concert-wise, was NEVER seeing either the Stones or The Beatles in concert. To be a teenager during that period was really awesome. I did see The Animals and they were very good.

TIS, you saw the Animal's live? Oh man, wish i did. Great band with some real good songs.

For me it was Led Zeppelin that i didn't see live at their peak and when i was old enough to go to their shows. I had tickets for them 3 times back in the 70's and each time something happened that made them stop the tour before the show i had tickets to. First Plant got into a serious car accident, then another time the tour was stopped after Plants son died and finally again they had to cancel the tour after John Bonham died. This was 3 times in 4 or 5 years and each time i had tickets and was getting ready to go see them something bad happened and they had to cancel. I wish i still had the tickets, i could probably get some cash on ebay for them.

I did finally see Led Zep (minus Bonzo) at the Live Aid show in philly in the 1980's with Phil Collins on drums, but they were terrible. It was the first time they played together since Bonham's death and Page was all out of tune and was just awful.

Even Page said it was probably their worst performane at a live show. It was so bad they wouldn't let their performace be on the Live Aid album or video but i think it was eventually released years later.