Ok this isnt directed at just 22... No offense but u guys need to be a little more thick skinned. Especially on the internet. Theres no point in getting upset if someone disagrees with u. Its not the end of the world as we know it and threatening someone online isnt going to change my mind. I still think either Damion or Nicodemo will flip if not both. Then theese guys will be indicted again and we will see a murder trial within 3 years. If they both stand up? Good for them. What did they protect? A couple of old bookies who wont give their familys shit when they are in need. Ur showing loyalty (not to ur family), but to a group of old men who send you off to do there errands and give u nothin for it. But in my opinion, one will rat, the other will die in prison. Im thinking objectively, bc i dont know these guys and i could care less. If someone knows them and hopes they all get off, fine. No skin off my ass, u guys already know how i feel about this, i dont even think gambling should be a crime. But im not gonna lose any sleep if these guys go to prison. I dont see how making a prediction, like in dappers case, warrants threats and name calling. Dap stayed classy and i salute him for it. Just ignore a guy if hes hell bent on starting shit. Most ppl dont want to see that shit on these boards. Me? I dont giv a shit really, i consider it comedic relief.. Hell im even guilty of fanning the flames, like with the marine guy who wanted to meet everyone on skunk st or wherever the fuck... I miss that sensitive bastard... No offense to u guys but some of u really shouldnt be so sensitive.. This is the internet, it doesnt take elephant balls to say ur 6'3 290lbs and a ten time felon who would kick ur ass. Im just as guilty of being rude to ppl who say rude shit to me, but im not complaning about the forums either...Dont take it as a personal insult if someone jokes around here either. Look at DN, he made a joke, and everytime he posts something ppl try to call him out. Demanding he be banned. Christ it was a joke. So he fooled u for 5 min and had a few laughs at ur expense. So what? U guys act like he ruined ur familys honor or something. He made a joke, in some of ur eyes, in poor taste. Only bc u were the ones that fell for it. Its not that big of a deal. If some one posted and article saying "Tino Fuirima still alive" id freak out, going around deleting any post i made with the letter T in it. Not really, but u guys would be laughing just the same if the joke wasnt on u is my point. The boards here are for discussion and if ppl are rude or out of line ignore them... That being said, i enjoy reading the (two) philly threads haha and appreciate u guyses input, mostly bc outside of this trial i know nothing about philly lcn. U guys are all gentlemen in my book, and i hope u guys keep posting about philly bc i enjoy learning about this kinda thing. Stay warm my freinds.